Kinney Circle Homes
3 Brand New Construction Homes
3620/ 3624/3628 Kinney Circle
Apx. 2495-2764 Sq Ft
3 Bedrooms (All Master Suites) + 3.5 Bathrooms
Downtown Los Angeles Views
View VR Tour HERE
Prices From 1.195 to 1.325
Stunning brand new architectural homes located high in the hills of Glassell Park with Downtown Los Angeles & mountain views. Quality built home by 4-Site features: Large dramatic living room with high ceiling/ walls of glass with Fleetwood pocket doors, large balcony with sweeping views. Engineered oak and stained concrete floors throughout. Large eat-in kitchen customs cabinets, large island, pendant lighting, NRX stove, large side X side refrigerator/freezer system, built-in wine refrigerator, & a balcony that is perfect for entertaining. Three master suites plus a den/office. The main master suite has a large walk out balcony with great views, a luxurious bathroom with dual sinks, Kohler steam shower, and large walk-in closet with built-in shelving & drawers. The other 2 bedrooms feature their own bathroom and spacious closets. Nest thermostat & security doorbell, mahogany stairs, solid cherry veneer doors, low maintenance landscape, 2 car garage with direct entry. Much More!
6 Brand new architecturally designed homes with 360′ views & roof top decks. All homes are 3 bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms, 1700-1909 sq ft. Roof top decks with views of Downtown LA, Hollywood, Griffith Park, Hollywood sign & Observatory. Video walk-through here: https://vimeo.com/195111461
This seven home project is just a block from the heart of Eagle Rock. Each home is three stories and ranges from 1,909 sq. ft. to 2,215 sq. ft. Most of the homes are 3 bed/2.5 bath and have two car garages and gated entrances. High ceilings, large Fleetwood windows, balconies and covered roof decks ensure plenty of natural light and ventilation throughout the home. Each home’s third floor master suite has vaulted ceilings and is connected to usable outdoor space with sweeping views of the mountains and Eagle Rock. Prices range from $889,000 for the 2 bedroom homes to $1,000,000 for the 3 bedroom homes. Sign up today for our interest list: HERE. Call Chris Furstenberg at 323.422.2244 to view the development. 1 in Escrow. (lot 1)
Eagle Rock -SOLD OUT!
10 contemporary homes located in the heart of Eagle Rock.
Prices Range from $665,000- $699,000
Features will include:
- 8 Single Family homes with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, balcony/deck, 3 stories, contemporary architecture and features throughout.
- 2 Single Family homes with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, tandem carport, private yard, balcony/deck,2 stories, contemporary architecture and features throughout.
- Three different floor plans to choose from.
- Call Chris Furstenberg at 323.422.2244 to schedule a private tour of the property
Sign up on our interest list please click HERE
From the award winning architect and builder- Heyday Partnership:
Six brand new LEED Certified Homes located in the coveted Ivanhoe School District of Silver Lake. Here are some of the features: View HERE for more pictures.
- Four houses will be 3 Br +2.5 Bathrooms, 2 car garage, roof top access with 360 degree views
- One house will be 3 br + office/den/4th bedroom/ 2.5 bathrooms, 2 car garage, roof top access with 360 degree views
- One house will be 2 bedrooms+2.5 bathrooms, huge bonus space under the house that is perfect for office, studio, recording studio, 2 car carport.
- Amazing architecture and custom features throughout.
- SOLD Prices ranged from $995,000 to 1.150
- To be put on the interest list click HERE and fill out your information, OR to see the homes prior to them coming onto the market please contact Chris Furstenberg @ 323.422.2244 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
ARCHITECTURAL HOME IN SILVER LAKE
3425 Larissa Drive, Los Angeles CA 90026 SOLD
Brand new architectural home on a tranquil street in the hills above Sunset Junction with incredible 180 degree views of Observatory, Silver Lake hills, and city lights. Spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 baths, walk out patios, 2-car garage w/direct entry, and back yard with expansive trex deck. Custom high-end finishes throughout. Striking metal exterior siding and corner pocketing window system, pivoting metal and glass entry door, dramatic staircase with solid walnut treads, triple sliding exterior pocket doors on every level, gorgeous walnut floors, stained concrete entry area, and nest thermostat. Chef’s kitchen with separate full-size refrigerator and freezer, pro-rinse faucet, under-mount sink, quartz marble counter tops, and NSX 36″ professional convection 6 burner stovetop. Luxurious master suite with walkout patio, spa like bathroom with steam shower. This home showcases the best of Silver Lake: high design and finishes, tranquil street with incredible views, and steps from Sunset Junction. View more photos HERE
What’s the BUZZ all about?
2846 Buzz Ct. Los Angeles CA 90039 SOLD!
2014 AIA Merit Award Winner: Heyday’s Buzz Court Development located two blocks away from Silver Lake Reservoir and steps away from Ivanhoe Elementary. Unlike many homes which claim to be ‘green’, this home is certified by the highest environmental rating: LEED for Homes and was awarded the highest rating of PLATINUM. This home offers privacy from the street and sweeping views to the Griffith Observatory. Three story home is situated on its own property and has ample outdoor space provided by a large roof deck. Open split level floor plan and custom features that clearly establish a level of detail unlike any other newer home in the area. Equipped with everything including solar array,custom cabinetry, custom kitchen w/ Caesarstone counters, Bosch appliances, hwd floors throughout, custom built-ins, master suite w/ walk-in closet & pvt bathroom, step down living room, 2 car garage, indoor speakers, central vac. Walk to restaurants, TJ, dog park, and a quick bike ride to the LA River. View More Photos HERE
The “Rock View” House!
5806 Tipton Way, Los Angeles CA 90042 Offered at $839,000
SOLD 1,000,000 CASH!
Spectacular brand new custom home designed by award winning architect. The “Rock View Home” is located at the end of a cul-de-sac with sweeping views of the San Gabriel Mountains and of the “Rock” of Eagle Rock. Magnificent open floor plan features a spacious living rm with a 12 foot maple ceiling, walls of glass, and spacious indoor/outdoor dining. Custom designed kitchen w/ quartz counter tops, maple cabinetry, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. 200 sq ft indoor/outdoor room that is perfect for a studio or office. Great indoor/outdoor flow w/ walk-out patios off each BR and living area – perfect for entertaining. Gorgeous stained concrete floors, light filled hallway with skylights and custom built-in shelving. Large master suite opens on 3 sides w/ an enormous walk-in closet, private bathroom w/ double vanity & walk-in shower. Central AC/heat, laundry rm, carport w/ 220V electric plug & storage closet. Bonus (Apx. 3100 sq ft) lot with potential for a pool, garden, etc. OPEN HOUSES: 3/12/15 12 pm -3 pm, 3/15/15 1 pm-4 pm , 3/17/15 11:00 am -2:00 pm .
View More photos HERE
Stunning Architectural Townhomes In Silver Lake
3308 & 3310 Larissa Drive, LA 90026
Stunning architectural townhomes located in the heart of Silver Lake. SOLD!
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, + 340 Sq Ft Bonus room in the garage. 2150 Sq Ft of usable space.
- Open floor plan design with large living room & dining area,
- Spacious Custom designed chef’s kitchen with professional grade appliances & quartz counter tops
- 9 Ft Fleetwood pocket doors lead you to a customized outdoor patio with build in seating
- Large master suite with private bathroom that features seperate tub and shower & walk-in closet
- Enormous garage that can fit 3 cars or that allows you to have an extra bonus room that can be used for whatever you like!
- Beautiful tile work and custom built stairs with sapele handrails
- Views of downtown Los Angeles and Silver Lake.
- Walking distance to all your favorite shops and restaurants on Sunset Blvd.
- Minimal HOA Dues of apx $41.oo/mth.
- 3308 is offered at : $995,000, and 3310 is offered at $995,000.
- Call Chris Furstenberg @ 323.422.2244 to schedule.